Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year to everyone! Don't know if any of us will check the blog out but thought I would add the charcoal sketches I did of my cats down in my studio just before the holidays this year. Sophie was sound asleep but I caught Dexter just as he put his ears back and got that psycho kitty look on his face. I added color with pastels to his sketch but I like the black and white one best. Hope everyone had happy holidays and that you are finding time to paint. I'd love to see some work and hear from you all. Best Wishes for a great New Year, Pat

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I check the blog almost daily. Nice to see a new post. I especially like the black and white charcoal of your cat, Pat! Very nice.
    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.