Friday, May 29, 2009

I have moved Marc's comment into post mode so that all members can read and comment (I missed it the first few times around, not seeing that he had commented). My vote is yes, of course, but what say you all?

Marc R. Hanson said...
Hi guys! Thanks for letting me in on this GREAT idea!!! I'm so proud of you all to have gotten this blog together. I hope that it keeps going past the 7 days. In fact, if you don't mind, I'm going to direct others over here to watch what's going on. I know that they're going to want to be a part of this exercise, many are students from the past workshops. Would you consider at some point opening it up to these other students who might be really interested in painting the B&W's and sharing them. I won't suggest that until you have discussed it and decided what you want to do. I'd also like to post some and comment on the subject? Again, you all are making me a very happy art teacher. :)Marc

Camera is acting fritzy again, can't seem to upload the TWO (2) -- count 'em-- BWs I did today! Yay! Guess I'll have to wait until later, and maybe then I'll be posting a whole bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.